FIGHT FOR IT PT Training options
Fight For It PT offers a variety of training options to suite your needs and budget. From the privacy of 1:1 sessions, training with a small group to larger Indoor and Outdoor Group Training sessions.
Indoor and Outdoor Group Training Sessions
Enjoy the atmosphere and motivation of training with a group of like minded people.
Training in three convenient locations, offering 12 sessions per week, including both Indoor and Outdoor options.
A broad selection of training sessions are available to keep your fitness lifestyle interesting.
Training sessions include:
- Boxing: Pads and gloves
- Cardio: Circuit using a range of equipment
- High Intensity: Interval cardio circuit
- Toning: Light bars with high rep movements
- Resistance: Kettlebell, Battle-rope and weights
- ZUU Classes: High Intensity, Low Impact bodyweight training that uses primal movement patterns catered to ALL levels of fitness and abilities
Group Training Locations
Out Door Training: Basketball Courts,Australis Park, Australis Ave, Wattle Grove
Indoor Training: Unit 8, 8-12 Deadman Rd, Moorebank
Indoor Training: Cnr Walder Rd and Stewart Ave, Hammondville
1:1 and Small Group Training Options
If you prefer more personalised training, then Fight For It PT offers 1:1 and Small Group Training, available upon request.
- Our premium training service
- For those who prefer a more private, personalised training service
Small Group Training
- Training session limited to a maximum of 4 people
- Perfect for a group of family or friends who want to train together